Hawaiian Discount Car Rentals - Mini Lease Programs
We offer mini lease programs through Avis and Budget. Both of these companies are known to have a great fleet of cars and great service at cost effective prices!
The major rental agencies can only rent for a maximum of 28 days per contract. After which you have to take your rental car back to the airport and re-rent it. To qualify for the mini lease program, you need to be renting for 60 days or more. These mini lease contracts offer the extra convenience of not having to return to the airport every 28 days. The also come at excellent, discounted rates. The longer you rent, the bigger your savings!
Sample Monthly Rates (Up to 31 days)
Mini lease programs offer these great benefits:
- Discounted rates for rentals of 60 days to 11 months. The longer you rent, the more you save.
- No return or contract renewal for the rental period – all your monthly agreements are filled out when you pick up your car. You don’t have to return to the airport each month to renew your rental agreement. Charges are automatically billed to you credit card each month. Please note that vehicles must be serviced every 7,500 miles.
- Wide selection of vehicles including compacts, convertibles, minivans and luxury cars.
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance when renting with Avis. In case of an emergency, dial their hotline at (800)354-2847, day or night, for prompt assistance.
- Rentals at all major airports on Hawaii, Kauai, Maui, Molokai (Budget only), and Oahu.
- Unlimited mileage.
Whether you are going on an extended vacation, shopping for vacation property or on a temporary job assignment, the mini lease program offers you superior savings and service if you plan on staying in Hawaii for two or more months.